Graphic & Multimedia Editing
Video editing is a core role in film and television production. Virtually every program requires editing of some sort, even most "live" shows.
There are many different types and levels of editing. At the most basic level, an editor may be required to:
- Dub (copy) footage to different tapes or disks.
- Organise footage for distribution, archiving, etc.
- Convert formats, transcode footage, etc.
These basic tasks are often performed by a junior editor or archivist.
When most people think of editing, they think of a person sitting at a workstation arranging shots into the correct order to tell a story. Although this describes the basic editing function, it is a simplistic view somewhat like describing a musician as a person who places musical notes in the correct order. Good editing requires flair as well as technical competence.
In practice the editor's job description depends on the situation, the editor's skills and other factors. Here are some common scenarios:
- The editor is required to perform specific edits as instructed by a director or producer. In this case the editor has a fairly mechanical, non-creative role.
- The editor is allowed to make their own editing decisions, perhaps using a particular style or adding their own unique touch.
- The editor's role is somewhere in between. For example, a news editor may work with a journalist to create a piece reflecting both their input. Often, an editor works independently with some creative control but must conform the program to a preset format or "feel".
As much as the directing and cinematography, the edit has a major effect on the final product. Serious editing is not just about assembling footage. It is about designing a complete package, setting the mood, pace and flow of the story.
MicroSpeed Technologies ARE QUANLIFIED.
- We helps a lot to be familiar with different types of edit systems, e.g. Avid, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, etc.
- We are familiar with different styles of editing, and know how to achieve them. If someone asks for a file noir look, we are able to nod knowingly.
- We work well in both collaborative and solo projects.
- We are able to work to deadlines and cope with pressure.
We offer Business Solution to both co-operate offices, Government-Organization, Private-Organization individual-organization, Schools, Churches, Hotels etc.Our experience has thought us the importance of establishing a practical functional quality system, which cover all stages from tendering through actual execution of contract to final delivery commissioning.
We respond to your needs professionally, and efficiently. Service and parts support are available 24 hours, 7 days a week from all our full-service facilities.
With one of our main objectives being “CUSTOMER CARE” Our commitment to you extends far beyond the initial sale. With our unparalleled after-sales service
Our after sales support is second to none. Our Services Includes, We sell and Install 200AH/12v, 100AH/12v, 150AH/12v Deep cycle High Convenience Sealed Maintenance Free Battery for UPS/Telecoms industries
We sell, installed and maintain Solar panel system backup and Telecom BTS, Tower Rigging ,Microwave Radio Installation and Configuration , PABX-Inter-com, Solar Street Light Installation and accessories, LED-Light, Inverters, Computers Hardware and Software Repairs, maintain/accessories, Deployment of Networking LAN Cabling Connection, Wired &Wireless Solution, CCTV-Camera Installation, Deployment/accessories. Electrical Installation, Electrical Materials, Rural Electrification, House wiring (condict and Surface condict wiring). .
We Sell install, repair, upgrade and do maintenance of inverter whether new or old installation,either move to another location. Our service is nationwide.We give our clients maximum satisfaction and we also deliver all products at their door steps after final conclusion have been made. For more information.